Are you looking forward to building your own brand of Fiber Optic TOSLINK cable for Home Theater, Music Studio, etc.?
Are you coming up with an idea to custom Toslink Fiber Optic Cable for Dolby Digital Receivers, Digital Signal Processors, DivX Players, DVD players, CD players, DSS receivers,Sony Playstation 2 & 3, XBox etc.?
Are you are doing research on best budget Optical fiber Toslink Custom plans, ideas, solutions from best Toslinkcable manufacturer, supplier, dealer, or brand with private label and package custom in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan, Korea, South Africa?
BONES will offer you best Fiber Optic Tsolink Cable at cost price within your budget.
What is Fiber Optic Toslink Cable?
TOSLINK is the abbreviation of Toshiba Link, and it is also a standard optical digital audio interface. Japanese manufacturers generally use it on CD players and MD players. Toslink Fiber Optic Cable is used to transmit digital audio signals (left and right channels or multi-channel) between various equipments through a light conductor and using light as a carrier.
What is a TOSLINK FIber Optic Cable used for?
Toslink optical fiber cable (optical audio cable) realizes the interconnection between audio optical fiber sockets, and realizes optical fiber transmission between signal transmission equipment and audio receiving equipment. Widely used in the connection between audio equipment with optical digital input terminals. Such as power amplifier, Blu-ray DVD, PS3, XBOX, HTPC, DVD, VCR, CD player, MD, sound card CD/DVD/DAT/MD/LD optical output and other digital equipment, it is the best guarantee for high-definition audio broadcast.
Click to Show More
Do TOSLINK cables make a difference?
Toslink usually uses plastic optical fiber as plastic optical fiber audio patch cord. The audio fiber patch cord has the characteristics of optical fiber communication:
1. High frequency bandwidth and large communication capacity
2. Using electromagnetic waves to transmit signals, its capacity is related to the frequency of the carrier used. The frequency of light waves is very high, several orders of magnitude higher than the frequency of microblogging. Communication takes 1% of its frequency as the bandwidth, and the capacity difference is 100,000 times.
3. Almost zero signal loss
4. Small quality, rich material resources
5. Strong anti-interference, good confidentiality
6. It is not affected by electromagnetic fields such as high-voltage electricity, lightning, tram lines, etc. and the interference of external optical bands, and is also easy to shield. In addition, the optical fiber material has high chemical stability and is suitable for use in harsh environments and hazardous situations.
Best 4K HDMI 2.0 Fiber Optic Cable 18G HighSpeed Custom
Best 8k HDMI 2.1 Fiber Optic Cable Manufacturer 48G
Best 4k Armored HDMI Fiber Optic Cable Factory 18G
4k Detachable Armored HDMI Fiber Optic Cable 18G OEM
Best DP 1.4 Active Optical Cable 8k 60Hz Supplier
Mini DP to Mini DP 1.4 Active Optical Cable 8k Custom
OEM DP to Mini DP 1.4 Active Optical Cable 8k 60Hz
Best USB 3.0 AM to AM Active Optical Cable 5G Factory
Best USB 3.0 AM to AF Active Optical Cable 5G Supplier
Best TypeC to HDMI Active Optical Cable 4K Manufacturer
90° Type-C to Type-C 3.1 Active Optical Cable 10G OEM
Best 90° Type-C to Type-C 3.1 Active Optical Cable Backward Compatible
Need A Custom
Active Optical Cable
Fill out the form and our cable specialist will get back to you via email within a day.We can also communicate over phone if that's easier for you.