WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY ORDER IS DAMAGED OR SHORT PIECES?
BonesIndustry takes pride in its products and packaging. We certify this shipment is properly classified, packaged, marked and labeled, and is in proper condition for transportation according to applicable regulations for the U.S. Department of Transportation and/or international agencies.
Once your order is signed for at the delivery point, the shipment becomes your property and our liability ends. Help protect yourself from loss and damage.
- Before signing for your order, inspect it immediately for freight loss or damage.
- Note any freight loss or damage on the delivery receipt before the driver leaves, e.g. “1 carton damaged” or “1 carton short.”
- Get a copy of the signed delivery receipt that shows the freight loss or damage notation.
- Take pictures (if possible) and keep all packaging until final disposition has been made.
- Contact BonesIndustry Customer Service at +86-186-28316150.
If freight loss or damage is not noted at the time of delivery, claims for loss and damage is between you and the freight carrier and any replacement of the product is at your cost.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Need A Custom
Active Optical Cable
Fill out the form and our cable specialist will get back to you via email within a day.We can also communicate over phone if that's easier for you.